like a child with a lollipop in her hand
I'm so excited.
Journey to Japan
- bus from canberra to sydney, 3 hours, $15
- sydney to tokyo via msia airlines, 17 hours, $1040
- tokyo subway to sis's place, 1.5 hours, $22.50
The total time taken from Oz, Canberra to Tokyo city is almost 24 hours. Joining me on this trip is the kitty I bought in Japan years ago. Yes, kitty, you are going back to your homeland for a holiday.
Journey to Japan
- bus from canberra to sydney, 3 hours, $15
- sydney to tokyo via msia airlines, 17 hours, $1040
- tokyo subway to sis's place, 1.5 hours, $22.50
The total time taken from Oz, Canberra to Tokyo city is almost 24 hours. Joining me on this trip is the kitty I bought in Japan years ago. Yes, kitty, you are going back to your homeland for a holiday.





<< Home