OHOH's last day
Today is Ohoh's last day. It was one of the most tiring week of my life!!!
Day 1 - shinagawa
Day 2 - Harajuku, Shibuya and Meiji Shrine
Day 3, 4, 5 - Five Lakes and Hakone
Day 6 - Odaiba and Shibuya
Day 7 - Disneyland
Day 8 - Yokohama
Day 9 - ohoh off to the airport
Had a FAB time but I think I need another 8 years to recover. ahhahas ohoh, do you wanna join me for hols in Taiwan, Jan next year? We can go eat till we drop.
Day 1 - shinagawa
Day 2 - Harajuku, Shibuya and Meiji Shrine
Day 3, 4, 5 - Five Lakes and Hakone
Day 6 - Odaiba and Shibuya
Day 7 - Disneyland
Day 8 - Yokohama
Day 9 - ohoh off to the airport
Had a FAB time but I think I need another 8 years to recover. ahhahas ohoh, do you wanna join me for hols in Taiwan, Jan next year? We can go eat till we drop.





<< Home